Fosroc - Performance and functional constructive solution
Fosroc is a leading international manufacturer and supplier of high performance chemicals for the construction industry, with a particular focus on concrete and cement. But they don’t just supply world-renowned products, they deliver complete construction solutions – from advice and training to site support.
A British heritage brand, Fosroc began over 80 years ago and has become the go-to name for construction companies, offering a wide range of products. Fosroc’s worldwide presence includes group companies in 17 countries with export to over 70 countries. Fosroc’s Product Range is as follow:
- Concrete Admixtures (To modify ad improve the properties of fresh and hardened concrete or mortar)
- Adhesives (For tiling and structural grade bonding with world-class brands like Nitobond and Nitotile)
- Cement Additives (Enhance cement quality, improve grinding efficiency, and reduce production costs)
- Concrete Repair (Help prolong the life of structures way beyond their original design)
- Protective Coatings (Top-to-bottom protection with superior protective coating technology, including world class brands Dekguard and Nitocote)
- Industrial Flooring
- Grouts & Anchors (To fill voids and resin-anchoring systems help strengthen and protect)
- Joints & Sealants
- Surface Treatment (Comprehensive set of solutions used during the casting of concrete to provide improved durability, faster cycle times and enhanced finishes)
- Grinding Aids
- Waterproofing (From basement to roof, including waterproof membranes and waterstops)
Fosroc serve customers across a broad range of market segments including transport, utilities, and industrial, through their extensive network of offices and manufacturing locations across Europe, Africa, the Middle East, India, North, South and East Asia – with distributor representation across many other regions.
Customers come to Fosroc for knowledge and service as well as their reputable products, and many see Fosroc as an extension of their team.
Want To Have
A Quick Discussion?