Onix - A Sustainable Mosaic
ONIX®, founded in 1999, located in Onda (Spain), is a world leading glass mosaic company. Within a few years, the company has had sales presence in more than 100 countries, developing a wide variety of projects around the world and participating in the main international exhibitions.
ONIX´s eco-friendly mosaics (made up of 98% recycled glass) is one of multiple elements that encompasses our pursuit for environmental sustainability
- Production wastes are recycled & reutilized in the manufacturing of other finished products such as glass containers.
- Fossil fuels are not used with the intent of avoiding the emission of greenhouse gasses.
- Liquid residues are nonexistent, as water is absent during our entire manufacturing process.
- Electric kilns are equipped with frequency converters that maximize energy efficiency.
- Big-Bags and pallets are reutilized and Europallets are recycled, in order to promote circular economy.
- Brown cardboard is used for packaging as it is far less polluting than white cardboard.
Designs that turn a swimming pool into high-end décor and delight both designers and architects. Avant-garde digital textures, surprising opalescents that recall the waves, blends with bursts of colours or subtle shades, luminescents that glow in the dark… An expression of style for swimming pools.
PATTERN - PENTA
PATTERN - GEO PATTERNS
PATTERN - DECO PATTERNS
DECO - HEX STONEGLASS
DECO - BOREAL
DECO - CHROMA
DECO - COSMIC
DECO - ECO STONES
DECO - HEX NATUREGLASS ANTISLIP
DECO - HEX OPALO
DECO - HEX STONEBLENDS
Want To Have
A Quick Discussion?